Webfest Global 2013
Fairmont Hotel – Santa Monica, CA
Feb 3-5, 2013
The annual DomainFest Global conference was renamed to Webfest Global for the 2013 event.
Download the WFG 2013 ShowGuide to see agenda, speaker and sponsor details
The agenda at the 2013 Webfest Global conference provided valuable content in the following areas.
- Domain buying/selling, new gTLDs, domain development, alternative monetization and more.
- SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing, conversion tips, content strategies and more.
- Mobile search, mobile design best practices, mobile monetization and more.
- Keynote Fireside Chat with Kim Kardashian. Kim discussed her social media strategies and involvement in a wide range of entrepreneurial businesses, including ShoeDazzle.com.
Attendees benefited from great networking features and benefits as well.
- Dine With An Expert Program. For the third year in a row, attendees were given a chance to have breakfast or lunch with one of our expert speakers. Up to 9 attendees were allowed to use their smartphone to make a reservation at the breakfast or lunch table of a participating speaker. Tables filled up quickly and attendees were grateful to be able to ask numerous questions and get free advice and insights from our expert speakers.
- NEW: Power Networking Meals. We made it easy for attendees unable to make a reservation at a speaker’s table to still find people sharing similar interests to eat breakfast or lunch with. Each table was assigned a topic. Attendees simply looked for a desired topic and table number before sitting down. Topics covered a variety of domain industry and online marketing topics.
- NEW: Webfest Global Mobile App. Our customized native app not only provided instant access to agenda details, but also provided profile and contact info for fellow attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
- Evening Dinner Networking Parties. In keeping with past tradition, attendees were treated to fantastic, one-of-a-kind evening events.
- The opening night event was held at the trendy, side-by-side Zengo and La Sandia restaurants in Santa Monica Place. Attendees enjoyed gourmet food prepared by renowned Chef Richard Sandoval.
- The middle night event was held at the Samuel Oschin Space Shuttle Endeavor Pavilion. Attendees were able to have drinks and dinner while sitting directly under the amazing Space Shuttle Endeavor.
- The DomainSponsor Farewell Party was held at the Magic Castle in Hollywood where attendees were able to witness incredible magic acts up close and personal throughout the night.
Be sure to review session videos for Webfest Global 2013.